It has been a growing trend that names that were typically used for boys, were used for girls, and vice versa. While there are names that are more girly or manly, unisex names can work both for girls and boys. Even celebrities are in with this trend, take for instance Victoria and David Beckham’s daughter Harper, or Ryan Reynold and Blake Lively’s daughter James. Whether you want your baby’s gender a surprise until the delivery day or you just dig a unisex name, here are the cutest baby names to consider, which will work for boys and girls.
You might also like
- 12 Cutest Cats in the World that Make Your Life Happier
- 7 Cutest Cupcakes Ideas for Your Next Party
- These 7 World’s Cutest Frogs Will Make You Jump With Joy!
- Cutest Prom Proposals That Deserve a Big Yes!
- The 12 Cutest Baby Animals That Will Make Any Day Better
- 20 Cutest Promposals Your Girl Will Definitely Say Yes To