It has been a growing trend that names that were typically used for boys, were used for girls, and vice versa. While there are names that are more girly or manly, unisex names can work both for girls and boys. Even celebrities are in with this trend, take for instance Victoria and David Beckham’s daughter Harper, or Ryan Reynold and Blake Lively’s daughter James. Whether you want your baby’s gender a surprise until the delivery day or you just dig a unisex name, here are the cutest baby names to consider, which will work for boys and girls.
You might also like
- 7 of Instagram’s Cutest Corgi Celebrities!
- 7 Cutest Baby Names That Will Work for Boys and Girls
- 7 Cutest Marriage Proposals of Celebrities
- 7 Cutest Things Ever to Roam the Face of the Earth
- 7 Cutest Guys in the World That Will Make Every Girl Fall
- 20 Cutest Pick Up Lines That Will Make You More Adorable