It has been a growing trend that names that were typically used for boys, were used for girls, and vice versa. While there are names that are more girly or manly, unisex names can work both for girls and boys. Even celebrities are in with this trend, take for instance Victoria and David Beckham’s daughter Harper, or Ryan Reynold and Blake Lively’s daughter James. Whether you want your baby’s gender a surprise until the delivery day or you just dig a unisex name, here are the cutest baby names to consider, which will work for boys and girls.
You might also like
- You’ll Surely Fall for These 12 Cutest Dogs in the World
- 12 Cutest Cats in the World that Make Your Life Happier
- 11 Cutest Pussy Breeds You Definitely Want to Take Home
- 7 Cutest Guys in the World That Will Make Every Girl Fall
- 7 Adorable Poodle Mixes That Will Make You Melt
- The 20 Cutest Pokémons: You Really Gotta Catch ‘em All!