It has been a growing trend that names that were typically used for boys, were used for girls, and vice versa. While there are names that are more girly or manly, unisex names can work both for girls and boys. Even celebrities are in with this trend, take for instance Victoria and David Beckham’s daughter Harper, or Ryan Reynold and Blake Lively’s daughter James. Whether you want your baby’s gender a surprise until the delivery day or you just dig a unisex name, here are the cutest baby names to consider, which will work for boys and girls.
You might also like
- 7 Cutest Proposals That Definitely Deserve a Yes!
- 8 Tips to Get the Cutest Belly after Pregnancy
- 7 Adorable Poodle Mixes That Will Make You Melt
- These 7 World’s Cutest Frogs Will Make You Jump With Joy!
- 15 Cutest Dog Breeds and Why They’re So Adorable
- 16 Cutest Porn Stars Can Turn Your Fantasy into Reality