It has been a growing trend that names that were typically used for boys, were used for girls, and vice versa. While there are names that are more girly or manly, unisex names can work both for girls and boys. Even celebrities are in with this trend, take for instance Victoria and David Beckham’s daughter Harper, or Ryan Reynold and Blake Lively’s daughter James. Whether you want your baby’s gender a surprise until the delivery day or you just dig a unisex name, here are the cutest baby names to consider, which will work for boys and girls.
You might also like
- 7 Adorable Poodle Mixes That Will Make You Melt
- 7 of Instagram’s Cutest Corgi Celebrities!
- Here are the 7 Cutest Pugs on Instagram that Will Make Your Heart Melt
- 20 Cutest Promposals Your Girl Will Definitely Say Yes To
- These 7 World’s Cutest Frogs Will Make You Jump With Joy!
- You’ll Surely Fall for These 12 Cutest Dogs in the World